Terrell Jubilee offers a variety of vendor opportunities–Arts & Crafts vendors, Food Vendors, Business/Health Expo Vendors. Please read and follow the guidelines shown below before applying to be a vendor at Terrell Jubilee. We believe your full cooperation along with extra effort by us will save everyone from having unnecessary complications.
Arts & Crafts Vendor Information & Application
If you are selling anything besides food, you will apply as an Arts & Crafts vendor
Health & Business Expo Vendor Information & Application
Apply as a Health & Business Expo vendor if you are not selling anything, but instead just giving out items or info about your business.
Food Vendor Information & Application
Any vendor selling food and drink must apply as a food vendor.
Vendor Registration and Payments are due no later than Friday, March 6, 2020. A late fee of $25.00 will be added after deadline. Registration received after that will be assigned space upon availability. Retain a copy for your records.
Terrell Jubilee (TJ) will evaluate the applications and determine if the merchandise is applicable for the Terrell Jubilee. Please include a list of items you will be selling and provide a photo of your items and booth (if available) to be considered for admission to the Terrell Jubilee. Vendors may not sell drinks or food in the Arts & Crafts area.
Limited electricity (on a first-come, first-serve basis). It is $50 for food vendors and $25 for other vendors. Be prepared to provide your own cords. No vendor may have more than one (1) electrical outlet per booth. Auxiliary power sources are permitted outside. If electricity is needed, it must be requested when submitting your registration form.
Vendor is responsible for entire booth operation, including tables, chairs, ropes, tent pegs, extension cords, backdrops or anything else required for setup and must fit into your 10’x10’ booth space. You may purchase another full space if you feel you need the extra space. There is no discount for multiple spaces. You will be charged accordingly. Please clearly state your need on your contract.
Health and Business Vendor Booth Cost
- Non-Profit (10*10) – $75
- Chamber Member (10*10) – $125
- Potential Chamber Member (10*10) – $225
Arts & Crafts Booth Vendor Cost – $150
Food Vendor Cost – $350
All sales taxes, income taxes, FICA or other withholding taxes arising out of or in connection with vendor’s use of exhibit space are the sole responsibility of the vendor in compliance with Texas Law.
Vendor spaces will be assigned at the discretion of the Chamber of Commerce. All efforts will be made to accommodate requested spaces, but will not be guaranteed. All exhibits must be in good taste and suitable for family viewing. Items not allowed are: garage sale items, fire crackers including but not limited to smoke bombs, snap poppers, stink bombs, guns or toy replica guns. Handmade wooden guns may be approved – see event coordinator.
Many spaces are not shaded; be prepared to provide yourself with shelter from the elements.
Setting Up / Taking Down
Vendors may check in during the designated times:
- Friday between 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday between 6:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
NOTE: All vendors must be set up and open for business no later than Saturday morning, 9:00 a.m. The road will be closed at 8:30 a.m. to access your booth space.
Vendors may enter at the intersection of Moore Ave. and Lions Club Lane until 8:30 a.m. Saturday morning and exit at Lions Club Lane and 9th Street.
When you set up, unload everything from your vehicle and take to your booth area, THEN move your vehicle to vendor parking before setting up your booth. DO NOT leave your vehicle in the unloading area. Please be considerate to your fellow vendors. Loading and unloading area will be designated. After unloading, NO VEHICLES will be allowed in the vendor area. There will be designated vendor parking. Vendors will not be allowed to load / unload their vehicles during the designated “SALE” times | Saturday (9am-5pm) Sunday (10am-4pm).
No changes will be made in any vendor location without the approval of the Terrell Jubilee Chairperson. Each vendor must provide everything necessary for the display and sale of their work (tables, tent, tools, etc.). NOTE: Vendors are NOT allowed to begin closing for business until 5:00 p.m., Saturday and 4:00 p.m. Sunday.
When you tear down, pack everything up, take down your tent, then go get your vehicle and load it up. DO Not leave your vehicle in the loading area blocking others while you tear down. Please be considerate to your fellow vendors.
The Terrell Jubilee will NOT be cancelled. Rain or shine we will be here! No refunds will be made to vendors.
There will be designated parking lots for vendors as well as visitors to the Jubilee. Police will direct traffic. The road through the park will be closed to through traffic and limited to Jubilee use ONLY. Handicap parking for visitors will be provided.
Port-a-lets will be provided for your convenience.
Other events include: 5K, Car Show, pig races, State BBQ Cook-off, Carnival, entertainment, and MUCH, MUCH more!
Police security will be provided Friday and Saturday nights. The Terrell Jubilee Committee and the Terrell Chamber of Commerce CVB will not be held responsible for theft or loss of merchandise.
NOTICE: The Terrell Chamber of Commerce Convention & Visitors Bureau and the Terrell Jubilee Committee reserves the right to screen and reject any items / vendors felt not to be in the best interest of the show.
Free limited parking for motor home, camper trailers, and other vehicles is available in designated areas. Only self-contained vehicles are allowed. You may park anytime beginning at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 15, 2020. There are three (3) additional RV parks available in Terrell, as well as several hotels in the area.
Terms & Conditions
- Merchandise and display of vendor is subject to the approval of the Terrell Chamber CVB staff, which reserves the right to require alterations, replacement, and deletions of any material or activity which is deemed inappropriate for the event.
- LESSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE BOOTH ASSIGNMENTS AT ANY TIME DEEMED NECESSARY.
- Please Note: Show hours are 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Saturday (required), and 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Sunday (optional). ALL VENDORS shall remain in their booths during the specified time and be set up no later than 8:30 a.m. Saturday, April 18. Limited Parking passes and spaces will be available for all registered vendors. Booth cost is the same for both days, regardless of vendor attendance.
- The undersigned hereby elects to and does release the Terrell Chamber of Commerce / CVB and its respective officers, agents, and employees from any and all claims. Demands, rights, or causes of action of whatsoever kind or nature which the undersigned has ever had or may now have or may hereafter have, whether now known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, arising from or by reason of or any way connected with, any injuries, losses, damages, property damage or loss, or the results thereof, which heretofore has been even or hereafter may be sustained by the undersigned as a result of or in connection with or arising out of the undersigned’s participation in the Terrell Chamber of Commerce/CVB event.
- The undersigned acknowledges that in the case of severe or hazardous weather or any other act of God, there will be no reimbursement of booth fees or any other monies submitted to the Terrell Chamber of Commerce / CVB. No money of any kind or amount will be returned except in the case of booth space rejection by the Chamber staff.