Skip to content
- Merchandise and display of vendor is subject to the approval of the Terrell Chamber CVB staff, which reserves the right to require alterations, replacement, and deletions of any material or activity which is deemed inappropriate for the event.
- LESSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE BOOTH ASSIGNMENTS AT ANY TIME DEEMED NECESSARY.
- Please Note: Show hours are 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Saturday (required), and 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Sunday (optional). ALL VENDORS shall remain in their booths during the specified time and be set up no later than 8:30 a.m. Saturday, April 17. Limited Parking passes and spaces will be available for all registered vendors. Booth cost is the same for both days, regardless of vendor attendance.
- The undersigned hereby elects to and does release the Terrell Chamber of Commerce / CVB and its respective officers, agents, and employees from any and all claims. Demands, rights, or causes of action of whatsoever kind or nature which the undersigned has ever had or may now have or may hereafter have, whether now known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, arising from or by reason of or any way connected with, any injuries, losses, damages, property damage or loss, or the results thereof, which heretofore has been even or hereafter may be sustained by the undersigned as a result of or in connection with or arising out of the undersigned’s participation in the Terrell Chamber of Commerce/CVB event.
- The undersigned acknowledges that in the case of severe or hazardous weather or any other act of God, there will be no reimbursement of booth fees or any other monies submitted to the Terrell Chamber of Commerce / CVB. No money of any kind or amount will be returned except in the case of booth space rejection by the Chamber staff.